Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Depression Racks Your Body With Fatigue

Depression Racks Your Body With Fatigue

Fatigue and Depression are identical twins. If you are depressed then more than likely you are fatigued and can't get enough rest regardless of how much you sleep. 

You feel like your body just plain weighs more than your legs can carry. I felt like someone had opened my mouth and filled my body with cement, that's how heavy and tired I felt. This could be after 10 to 12 hours of sleep!

When I would get up I would feel as though I had not slept in days. Many times people will have the symptoms of depression and just explain it away as not sleeping well at night or some kind of unexplained physical ailment. 

Fact is one of the reasons for the blame being put on physical sickness is that the afflicted person would rather it be physical as mental. 

Don't let this happen to you. If you are having this problem seek out help with your personal physician or call one of the numbers in side bar.

To your mental health!

Susan